OMSOC Sponsor & Exhibitor Benefits: Deadlines and Art Specs
Please submit your content no later than April 19, 2022
Please submit the required files in the required format to email@example.com no later than April 19, 2022.
- Corporate Logo. High-resolution JPEG and a preferred file format (PNG, EPS, AI, PDF, etc.). Please ensure the logos submitted are at least 5" (480 px.) wide. There is no maximum size for file submission. Please submit colour logos if applicable.
Corporate Ad. Ad may be supplied in PDF, EPS or high-resolution JPEG. Please sure the ad meets the following qualifiers:
- Trim Size: 5.50" w x 4.25" h
- Bleed: ⅛" on all sides (5.75" x 4.50")
- Live area for type: keep within a ⅛" of trim edge
- Colour: CMYK - spot colours should be converted to CMYK
- Resolution: 300ppi @ 100%
- Ad in English and French encouraged
- Virtual Exhibit Hall. The Virtual Exhibit Hall is a place where delegates can view, connect and interact with participating companies. You have the opportunity to provide the following:
- Web link to company virtual booth (this is not mandatory)
- A link to interact live with attendees (i.e. Zoom meeting room)
- Company website link
- PDFs and/or images of product information
- Contact emails/names for attending representatives
- Social media links
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a Dropbox link to send your files.
If required content is not sent by the due date, it may not be possible for us to deliver your benefits.
Please do not include brands or product names in the ads. All content must be corporate.